I have absolutely so much to be grateful for this week and this past month that I would like to share with you all.
1. I am so grateful (as I have already mentioned many, many times) to have such a hilarious and supportive family. I am not sure how I got so lucky. It is seriously a miracle and I feel so blessed to have all of them in my life.
2. I am grateful for my health. There were a few weeks were I wasn’t feeling too well but after visiting the doctor and finding out that I am a totally fine and have nothing to worry about I feel silly for worrying in the first place and just very grateful that I am healthy.
3. I am grateful for my dreadlock growth. They have sprouted sooooo much in the last few weeks and I am so happy with there growth and I can’t wait till they are a little longer!
4. I am grateful to still have followers after my brief absence from my blog! Thank you all for your find words and commenting on my posts. I really appreciate it and love hearing all the wonderful things that you have to say.
5. I am grateful for the amazing weather in California. I am so happy that I live in such a beautiful place that such unbelievable weather. There is absolutely no excuse to not go outside.
I hope you all have a lovely week and take some time to reflect on things that you are grateful for in your lives!
P.S. I am wearing a tube top in this picture lol
I have a lot of things to be grateful for in my life but there are a few things that happened this week that have made we feel especially thankful and I would like to share them with you.
My dogs can be butt heads. They are puppies so they like to chew up my wires and shoes but they are also hilarious and always energetic and happy to see me. This week they went to the groomers and it was weird that they weren’t in the house for a little while. It felt empty and too quiet. It made me realize how grateful I am to have them around all the time and that I have such amazing dogs.
A New Business Opportunity
I had struggled to find a job that I not only enjoyed but made money doing and after searching for months I have finally found one and I am so happy that I did. I feel like I was meant to do what I am doing and I am grateful to have been given this opportunity.
My Supportive Family
My family is so supportive it is crazy. More supportive than I could have ever dreamed of them being and I am so thankful. They truly inspire me and I couldn’t ask for a better family to be a part of.
My Art Teachers
I have recently re-re-begun drawing and painting and I love it. I have always loved drawing and I am glad that even after I haven’t done so in a little while my ability to draw and paint hasn’t gone away. I am also thankful for the teachers who took the time to teach me how to draw. It is not a talent that you are born with or at least I definitely wasn’t and I am grateful for them all believing in my.
That The Neighbors is Coming Out on Friday
OMG! I have been waiting for this movie to come out since I saw the previews in theaters months ago. It looks hilarious and the commercial cracks me up every time I see it. I rarely go see movies opening night but I will be seeing this one come this Friday!
What are you guys grateful for?
I hope you all have a lovely week!